Friday, December 26, 2008

Dave and I have been enjoying the winter wonderland here in Canada and going for lots of long walks. Here's some pics from our recent walk at Zwick's Park, a few minutes from my parents' place.



Breaking up the ice















The Bay Bridge from Zwicks












All bundled up! I love being outside, but still not used to the cold! It was -15C this day, not including the windchill! Notice I'm wearing my CEE trackpants from Honduras. They are standing up well to the cold!











Dave kept stopping on our walk to take lots of beautiful pictures. I would run ahead and keep circling back, trying to stay warm!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:14 a.m., Blogger rachel said...

My dad lived in Belleville when I was younger and I used to love Zwick's park! Seeing it made me smile... thanks for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home