Thursday, July 26, 2007

Nasty!!
Sorry to any arachnophobics out there, but I had to share these pics. Dave went outside tonight to put something in the compost and this is what he found. He called me out to see them, and at first I just saw the smaller one. I couldn't believe how big and nasty it was, and then he showed me the big one!!!! Not exaggerating, it was the size of my hand!

Since then I've been convinced that I can feel something crawling up the back of my neck! I don't know if I'm going to get any sleep tonight.

No idea what type of spiders these are, but from their hairy appearance, we're guessing tarantulas. Apparently, tarantulas aren't poisonous, so we're safe :) Seriously gross, in my opinion!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 12:52 a.m., Blogger rab said...

If Sarah sees these shots, any hope that she might come to visit will be out the door! She might not even let you guys come home for a visit for fear one of them might hitch a ride home with you!

 
At 1:00 p.m., Blogger Roger & Heather said...

Don't show these to some of the Honduras Parkdale team- you may have a slightly smaller team. Or no one!!
mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home