Friday, August 24, 2007

Organic Honduran Coffee

If anyone is interested, we have sent a shipment of 400 bags of Honduran coffee back to Canada with the Parkdale team. They will be selling it for a suggested donation of $10/1lb bag, which helps support Dave and I serving in Honduras.

My parents, Roger and Heather Heidt, will be the contact in Belleville. In Kingston, you can contact Dave's parents, Ron and Pauline Bettney, or Paul Butler (Rustle) or Tim Lyon (Next).

Thanks!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 6:07 a.m., Blogger rab said...

Hmmmm. Did you ever get that $100 cheque for the coffee I bought for Rustle? I know the cheque was printed but I haven't seen it clear the bank yet. Last I heard of it, Sarah/Paul were going to try to get it to someone for you. They may have spent it on the most recent pizza party. You just can't trust those guys!

 
At 12:40 p.m., Blogger daveandesther said...

Ha ha! We were talking about that cheque the other day. I don't think we ever did get it. Maybe we won't make Paul our coffee man :) Ha ha. Anyways, wherever the cheque is, if it can just be sent to Dave's parents that would be great.

 
At 4:56 p.m., Blogger tigerlilytarasarahpaul said...

but pizza is so good... hehe .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home