Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More Utila Pics
Ok, well I hope all my cat-loving cousins have a look at this post :) No idea whose cat this is, but it appeared quite regularly in our hotel room this weekend. I would just be relaxing, reading my book (or sleeping at 4 am this morning) and she would start to meow at our doo, and all of a sudden be curled up with me in lots of odd poses. Anyways, she was very cute and it was hard to kick her out, even at 4am!
A picture which needs to be explained! We went out of pizza in Utila and I made the mistake of trying a piece of "Canadian" which included a lot of jalapeno peppers! Anyways, the aftermath included me attempting to cool my lips in my very cold glass of lemonade!
I apologize in advance that I haven't included any pics of Dave! He is here and doing well, but he is always behind the camera instead of in front of it, so it makes it very hard to find a pic of him to put up!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home