Sunday, April 15, 2007

Dave took this picture this week of an adorable girl and her puppy!

Last night was our school Talent Night, and both my Gr. 9 and 10 classes put on skits. They wrote, practiced and directed them during the week in class. The Gr. 10s imitated teachers which was very funny. One of my students imitated me - funny to see how students view you! I ended up playing a role in both of the skits, which I enjoyed. I am spending this entire semester on Drama in both of my classes, so if anyone has any great ideas, please feel free to pass them along!! Its all new to me!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:44 p.m., Blogger Elicia said...

Leave it to your students to give you a complex....the truth is that they only do it if they like you, or at least that what I told myself.

 
At 4:56 p.m., Blogger tigerlilytarasarahpaul said...

hey you two... its been a while but nice to see all thats going on . love the pics and descripts.... dave ... nice wetsuit shots... hope the wait for your return doesn't seem too long ... (both of you ) ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home