Tuesday, February 27, 2007


Ok, I promise, I'm going to get better at blogging. And not like my mom, who said that in September and hasn't posted since then :) I'm just going to do short little ones though, so hopefully no one minds :) We've been keeping busy with school and camp. This Wednesday we head to Roatan (one of the Bay Islands in the Carribean) for a school trip. I know, what's with that for school trip?!?! A bit of a step up from Ameliasburg Museum and the Frink Centre! Anyways, we're really looking forward to the time outside of class to get to know the students more. Dave and I and Monique (another teacher at the school) are leading devotions on Wednesday and Thursday night, so pray for us. We will be encouraging the students to evaluate their own faiths, and encouraging them to be making it their own.


All right, I said this will be short, so I'll keep to my promise - and I'll try to blog again when we come back from Roatan. So, to explain this pic, we visited some hot springs this week - beautiful, but going through this cave was a bit stinky because of the sulphur! Reminded us of Rotorua, NZ! We actually cooked the eggs I'm carrying before we got there, but other people were cooking eggs and corn in the hot springs!

2 Comments:

At 5:13 a.m., Blogger aef said...

Don't knock the Frink Centre. It was very cool! Survival Game! Tuck Shop! The look-out over the swamp. C'mon, that's good day away from school!

 
At 4:25 a.m., Blogger rab said...

Friendships has had some ministry in Roaton. I can't remember if any of our gang was ever there though. Looking forward to frequent - even if short - blogs ahead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home